The new Snap-on® 1/4-inch Square Drive Micro-Lithium Cordless Impact (CT625) is the perfect tool to access tight spaces quickly and efficiently and is a “must have” for every service technician who wants to improve productivity and performance.
“Our new CT625 is ideal for hard to reach places,” said Rodger Isetts, product manager for Snap-on. “With its toggle-style trigger and cushion grip, it is easy and comfortable to operate and the 7.2-volt lithium battery lets users work longer. It is perfect for working on under the dash, on fender bolts and valve cover bolts, and is ideal for small engine and motorcycle repairs.”
The new Snap-on 1/4-Inch Square Drive Micro-Lithium Cordless Impact (CT625) features:
- 60 ft. lbs. of torque output
- Patented digital variable-speed toggle style trigger for precise control
- Twin-beam headlights illuminate work area
- Built-in brake stops the tool from throwing sockets and fasteners
- Quick 30-minute battery charge for less down time
- Over current protection protects the electronics
- Under voltage protection will not overdraw the battery
- Built-in gauge lets you know the state of the battery charge
- Screened motor keeps debris from entering critical components
- Cushion grip handle provides positive tool control with less fatigue
- Over and under temperature protection keeps tool operating at peak efficiency
- Glass-filled nylon housing for durability
Customers can learn more about the new Snap-on 1/4-inch Square Drive Micro-Lithium Cordless Impact (CT625) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/powertools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).