Versatile and efficient, the new Snap-on® 1/4-Inch Hex Drive Micro-Cordless Impact Driver with Quick Change Chuck (CT661QC) is the perfect cordless impact for hard-to-reach areas.
The new Snap-on 1/4-Inch Hex Drive Micro-Cordless Impact Driver with Quick Change Chuck (CT661QC) has 50 ft. lbs. of torque output and the following user benefits:
- • Patent-pending oversized forward/reverse cushion toggle style variable speed trigger allows for one-hand operation to toggle quickly from forward to reverse
- • Twin-beam headlights illuminate work area
- • Built-in brake stops the tool from throwing sockets and fasteners
- • Quick 30-minute battery charge for less down time
- • Over current protection guards the electronics
- • Under voltage protection will not overdraw the battery
- • Built-in gauge measures the state of the battery charge
- • Screened motor keeps debris from entering critical components
- • Over and under temperature protection keeps tool operating at peak efficiency
- • Glass-filled nylon housing for durability
The CT661QC can be used on 12 mm and smaller fasteners, 12 mm oil and transmission pan bolts and water pump pulley bolts. It is also versatile and powerful enough for splash shield removal and installation as well as installing door lock assemblies and interior seat removal & installation.
Customers can learn more about the new Snap-on 1/4-Inch Hex Drive Micro-Cordless Impact Driver with Quick Change Chuck (CT661QC) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/powertools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).