- All Ford Mustangs and Mercury Capris, 1979 and newer.
- Stock style suspension only.
- Complete interior. Racing buckets Ok as long as there are two front seats. Rear seat delete OK if properly carpeted or upholstered
- Any engines/modifications.
- No power adders of any sort. Atmosphere is all you get.
- Any 28X10.5 non-W tire or up to 325 drag radial.
- Any transmission.
- Must have all NHRA required safety equipment, racing license per applicable elapsed time/mph.
- Mufflers required and all cars must pass Englishtown's noise restrictions. No bullet-style mufflers allowed.
The event will be held the third week in September in Englishtown, New Jersey at Raceway Park, MM&FF's home track. More information about the event will be given out once the submissions have been tallied and competitors have been chosen. Participants will be chosen on or about August 28th and notified shortly thereafter.
Submissions should include exterior, interior and engine pictures, along with detailed information about your car, i.e. dragstrip times, horsepower output, mods list, etc ... Be sure to include all of your contact information. Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or snail mail them to:
9036 Brittany Way
Tampa, Florida 33619
Attn: Steve Baur
Thanks and Good Luck,